AMU Girls School
- Results of National Education Day 2020
- Prize distribution (all categories) Sir Syed Day Celebrations 2020
- Result of Arts Competition on the Occasion of Gandhi Jayanti 2020
- Notice: Regarding School Fees for Class X & XII (Reg. & SFS) 2020-21
- Notice regarding postponement of class VI & IX admission test 2020-21
- AMU Girls' School Class XII Registration Form 2020-21
- AMU Girls' School Provide Fee Deposit Details (Offline / Online) Class II to X 2020-21
- Notice: Registration/ Continuation for Class XII (Reg. & SFS) 2020-21
- Notice: Deposit online Fees for Classes II to X 2020-21
AMU Girls' School will now be using teno (mobile app) to regularly communicate with students, share study material and assign classwork and homework. All updates like events, timetable, assignments, emergency announcements etc. will now be sent on teno. The app is free of any cost. All students are requested to download and register at the earliest.
Students and parents will use School Code: SW072
It is to inform you that most of the online teaching apps are freely available for students due to coronavirus. Some are listed below for your reference. Always follow your subject teacher¯s advice for online study material and apps.
- Khan Academy
- Khan Academy for Kids
- National Digital Library of India
- Children Library
- Story Online
- AMU Entrance Practice
WELCOME TO AMU GIRLS' SCHOOL
The AMU Girls¯ School was established by Padam Bhushan Dr Sheikh Mohammad Abdullah, popularly known as Papa Mian with the sole aim of girls‟ education of the country. The main purpose of establishing the institution was to provide an opportunity to the girls in general and the Muslims in particular so that they can be equal partners in the development and growth of the country. Modern education is being imparted in the AMU Girls‟ School in all spheres of knowledge. At present more than 2500 girl students are enrolled from Class I to XII. The AMU Girls‟ School is providing sports facilities and other amenities to the students in school and maintains a Dispensary to take healthcare of the students.
Within 3 months there were about 50 girls. Strangely enough, most of the girls were from poor homes; the rich were still reluctant about educating their daughters. After inspection, the government was satisfied and approved a grant of Rs. 250 per month and Rs. 17,000 for infrastructure.
|CONTACT US||OUR LOCATION|
|Landline No: 0571-2402647|
E-Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs Amna Malik
AMU Girl's School,