Department of Political Science
About the Department
The Department of History and Politics of the Aligarh Muslim University was established in 1922. The present Department of Political Science became a separate and independent Department in 1948. Presently the Department has 22 sanctioned faculty members. It offers B.A. (Hons.) and M.A. in Political Science. For the last two decades it has been offering two specialized Master's Programmes - M.A. in Public Administration and M.A. in Human Rights. Since 1967 the Department has been publishing a research journal, Indian Journal of Politics, [ISSN: 0303 - 9957] which has been indexed in the Current Contents and abstracted in the International Political Science Abstracts (Paris). Since 1948 nearly 50 books and monographs have been published by the faculty members.
1. Click on Notices & Circulars for Style Sheet - Chicago Manual Notes
2. Click on Useful Downloads for List of Eligible/Not-Eligible Applicants Applied for Ph.D. (Political Science/Public Administration/Human Rights Session 2018-2019
3. ICSSR-Sponsored National Seminar on Towards a Just India. Download Brochure: https://www.amu.ac.in/newdata/udownloads/1276.pdf
4. Note: TENTATIVE TIME TABLE (For Online Teaching) Department of Political Science, AMU Aligarh
5. List of NOT-ELIGIBLE CANDIDATE for Entrance Examination (Political Science / Public Administration & Human Rights) for the session 2020-2021, click below link for check.