HomeAbout USFinance OfficerCash Section
Functions of Cash Section
1. All the cash books of income are maintained by cash section on the basis
of receipts provided by respective banks.
2. Deals all the receipts of NRI/Foreign Nationals.
3. In respect of payments, all the cheques are disbursed through cheque
counter/speed post and RTGS by the cash section.
4. All the payments through PFMS
5. Cash section is responsible to deposit all the taxes (Income tax, VAT
and Labour Cess Government Accounts)
6. To Maintain the record of revenue and postal stamps.
7. To issue the cheque books of all accounts to respective sections.
8. Custodian of all the paid vouchers of MU Fund/Deposit/PF/Scholarship
9. Deposit the cheques of Electricity bills/Telephone bills/Salary,Pension