Pay Revision Cell
Pay Revision Cell is an important part of the Finance & Accounts
Department and deals with all types of fixations of pay and resultant arrears
of all the employees, mainly :-
- Revision of pay on the recommendation of the Central Pay Commissions.
- Fixation of pay on promotions.
- Fixation of pay of Senior Scale/Selection Grade or Stage 1, 2, & 3 in respect of Teaching Staff.
- Fixation of pay on account of award of advance increments for possessing/ acquiring Ph.D./M.Phil./M.D./M.S./M.Tech. etc. at the entry level or during the service or through General Selection Committee.
- Fixation of pay of Senior Scale/Selection Grade of School Teachers.
- Fixation of pay of NT Staff on award of financial upgradation under ACPs/MACPs Schemes.
- Fixation of pay / Protection of pay of Senior Residents on their appointment as Assistant Professor.
- Fixation of pay on re-employment.
- Protection of pay of previous employment.
- Stepping up of pay.
- Drawl of arrears on account of revision of pay for the period of relevant Pay Commission.
- All the correspondence in respect of queries on pay fixations and arrears.
- Providing information with reference to pay fixations and arrears to the information seeker under the provisions of Right to Information Act, 2005.