HomeAbout USFinance OfficerStudent Section
The main duties and functions of the Students Section are as follows:
- To maintain personal accounts of the students Hall-wise.
- Receiving the money deposited by students towards fee/dues.
- Maintenance of Hall Accounts.
- To maintain accounts of Clubs, Societies and Students' Union.
- Preparation of cheques relating to the accounts of the Halls/Clubs/Societies etc.
- To make correspondence with the Provosts and other authorities and to examine bills relating to
hall accounts and accounts of Clubs, Societies etc.
- Maintenance of Alumni Fund Account.