HomeAbout USFinance OfficerConveyance Advance Section
Conveyance Advance Section
CONVEYANCE ADVANCE SECTION
The Conveyance Advance Section of Central Accounts Office basically functions with the disbursement of Computer loan to permanent employees of the University.
The loan carries simple interest. The
rate as fixed by the Government of India amended from time to time as adopted
by the University & prevailing on the date of drawl of the advance shall be
charged on the advance. The Computer Loan interests at present @ 11.5% p.a.
The other works of the Section includes:-
- Investment of surplus money of Conveyance & Computer Loan account in the form of FDR's and STDR's.
- To keep a check on monthly recoveries of Conveyance/Computer loanees.
- Clearance to the employees of University at the time of retirement.
- Maintaining Audit Reports.
- Timely reporting of investment to the Executive Council in its meeting.
- To prepare the Annual Statement No. 4 & 5 by the Section.