HomeAbout USFinance OfficerTaxation Cell
Functions and duties of Taxation Cell
- Taxation Cell deals in GST & TDS on GST.
- It compiles all information given by different Sections/ Departments of University.
- Taxation Cell transfers/deposits the GST amount through Net-Banking in Government Treasury every month as per rules & Government's order.
- Similarly, TDS on GST amount is transferred/deposited through Net-Banking in Government Treasury every month as per rules & Government's order.
- Taxation Cell deals in filing GSTR-1 and GSTR-3B for GST Return and GSTR-7 for TDS on GST Return on behalf of the University with the help of Service provider.