Administration (Non Teaching)
"ADMINISTRATION SECTION - NON TEACHING"
The Administration Section (Non-teaching) deals with various matters regarding non-teaching staff of all the administrative units/departments across the university. Categorically, it process the matters as detailed below-
- To Maintain ACR (Annual Confidential Report).
- To issue appointment orders of all categories of non-teaching staff.
- To issue periodical extensions in the term of temporary appointments.
- To issue appointment orders on Compassionate Ground.
- To process cases of voluntary retirement / Invalid Pension.
- To issue appointment orders of MIC/Director/Coordinator/Manager of the Schools.
- To grant permission for extension in tenure and deployment of Daily Wagers.
- Transfer and Posting.
- To grant No Objection Certificates.
- To process Haj deputation cases.
- To sanction different types of leave.
- To issue order pertaining to Leave Encashment of retired non-teaching staff and under Leave Travel Concession Scheme.
- To process the proposals for grant of EDA/Honorarium.
- To deal with the court cases of non-teaching staff filed in the High Court & Lower Court.
- To deal with RTI applications of the Section as well as Registrar's Secretariat.
- To Prepare the Seniority List of Non-teaching staff of Ministerial, Secretarial & Library cadre.
- To Prepare the Seniority List of Daily Wagers.