The Academic Section of the Registrar's Office is situated on the top floor of the Administrative Block. It deals with the following:-
- Dealing with the grant of financial assistance to the teachers of the Departments of Studies for attending Conferences/Seminars/ Workshop/ Symposia etc within India and Abroad.
- Dealing with the Grant of financial assistance to the Research Scholars for attending Conferences/Seminars/ Workshop/ Symposia etc within India and Abroad, Financial Assistant for publication
- Dealing with the permission and payment of TA/DA to the staff accompanying with the students in Educational tours.
- Keeping the record of Major/Minor Research Project funded by the different funding agencies to the teachers of the University. Permission for field work and other visits under the head of concerned projects.
- Dealing with issuing orders in respect of awardees of Maulana Azad National Fellowship for minority students UGC JRF(NET) to the Research Scholars, UGC PDF, ICSSR PDF, NBHM PDF by the M.O. Atomic Energy, New Delhi etc. Post Doctorial Fellowship, DST Inspire Fellowship, Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship for SC/ST candidates etc, UGC- BSR Fellowship to the University Retired teachers
- Dealing with the requests from Principle Investigator of the Projects regarding adhoc appointment to be made under DRS-SAP Programme sanctioned as well as Projects by the UGC.
- Dealing with issuing orders with regards to grant of stipend to the MD (Unani) students.
- Permission to the Research Scholar for data collection for their research work.
- Dealing with the request seeking for recognition of Madarsa Courses with this University. Keeping record of Memorandum of under Standing with other National and International Intuitions, Issuing the Certificate for
- Issuing the notices of the meeting of Board of Studies as well as Faculties and its other related work