Service Book and Pension Section
SERVICE BOOK & PENSION SECTION
The Service Book & Pension Section mainly deals with the following types of works:
· Preparation of the Service Books of all University employees and retirees
· Preparation and issue of retirement notification of all categories of university employees retiring during each calendar year.
· Sanction of pensionary benefits to the retired/ deceased employees of the university after obtaining reports from different Sections i.e. P.F., Leave and D.E. Section.
· To deal with the requests of Post-retrial spouses for grant them family pension etc.
· To deal with the complaints made against the university employees from different corners regarding forged documents in support of proof of date of birth.
· To deal with the cases of counting of past services of the employees who served elsewhere before joining AMU service.
· To deal with the cases of transfer of the services of employees who joined elsewhere after rendering service at AMU.
· Verification of the documents submitted by employees in support of proof of date of birth before confirmation/entry point from the concerned Boards/Authority.
· To maintain the records of nomination Forms of Gratuity of all the employees of the University.
· To deal with the cases for grant of disabled family pension to the mentally retarded/physically crippled son/daughter of university employees
· To provide the details of family and nomination forms of the Gratuity of the deceased employee whenever required from the different offices of the university i.e. Leave, CGIS, P.F. & Pension Section etc.
· To deal with the RTI applications received from different corners for providing information as well as disposals of appeals, relating to the Service Book & Pension Section.
· To issue the Service Book to the Account Section for making necessary entries of the employees for their LTC/HTC claims.
· To deal with the requests of teaching staff for sanction of Voluntary retirement from the university services.