Selection Committee (Non Teaching Section)
Office of the Registrar
Selection Committee Section (Non-Teaching)
Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
The Selection Committee Section (Non-Teaching) of the Registrar's Office is a very important section. The office deals with the work of holding General Selection Committees/Departmental Promotion Committees for recruitment of Non-Teaching Staff. To achieve the goal of the section the following steps are taken:
1. Proposal for Advertisements/Notifications of Non-Teaching Posts received from different Departments/Colleges/Centres/Offices is processed for obtaining approval of the Vice-Chancellor in order to advertise these posts.
2. Applications Forms received in response to the advertisements/Notifications are scrutinized and a statement is prepared post-wise indicating the particulars of the candidates.
3. Application Forms along with statement are sent to the concerned Department/College/Centres/Offices in order to determine the eligibility of the applicants in the light of advertised qualifications and experience.
4. The report of the Scrutiny with regard to the eligibility/ineligibility are submitted for approval of the Vice-Chancellor. After approval of the Vice-Chancellor further steps are taken.
5. Intimation Letters are issued to the eligible candidates for appearing in the Trade/Skill/Practical Test and Communicative/Interactive Skills which is a part of the General Selection Committee as per the approved schedule.
6. All other matters relating to the Selection Committees like representation/writ petition/RTI applications and correspondence with the Ministry of Education & UGC are also processed by the Section.